LS Black’s culture is collaborative, supportive, and driven for growth. The successful candidate will exhibit the following core values:
1. Defy Difficulties – Meet challenges head-on and find creative solutions to problems.
2. Own It – Commit to and take pride in what you own.
3. Team Mindset – We are better when we collaborate. Work hard and play hard. Maintain a “YES” mindset.
4. Mind the Store – Profitability equals sustainability. Profits provide security and prosperity that benefits all.
5. Deliver the News – Prompt and accurate communication is the first step towards a solution.
LS Black exists to build an industry leading construction company so our people may grow without limitation.
If this resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
LS Black Constructors is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and protected veteran status.
If we don't currently have an open position in your area, you may upload your resume or complete an online application for future consideration: Resume or Application for Employment
|Human Resources Manager||LS Black, Corporate||HR||Corporate||Full time|
|Intern - Assistant Estimator / Preconstruction (Spring/Summer 2021)||LS Black, Corporate||Operations||Multiple||Internship|
|Intern - Assistant Project Engineer / Manager (Spring/Summer 2021)||LS Black, Corporate||Operations||Multiple||Internship|
|Sr. Estimator / Preconstruction Manager||LS Black, Corporate||Preconstruction||Building||Full time|
If you already have an application in progress you can retrieve and edit it by clicking here
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs when they open
Check the status of any position(s) you applied for