There is a reason why McCarl’s is consistently ranked as one of the leading industrial contractors in the country -- the caliber of individuals we employ. We are dedicated to recruiting and retaining professional, dependable team members who have what it takes to be a part of The McCarl Way® -- individuals focused on 100% commitment to customer satisfaction as well as job performance and attention to detail. We build upon this strong foundation by offering career development through continual training and growth opportunities.
Realizing our employees go above and beyond for the company and our customers, we believe they deserve a robust benefits package. The benefits package we offer to all regular, full-time employees includes:
- Yearly discretionary bonus potential, in addition to base salary
- 100% Company paid benefits (medical, dental & vision) for employees and their dependents
- 100% Company paid S/LTD, Life and AD&D insurance for employees
- 401(k) Employee Contributions - eligible on first day of employment
- 401(k) Employer Match and discretionary Profit Sharing
- 9-21 Vacation days based on service level
- 8 Paid Company Holidays
- 100% Company paid Tuition Assistance Program
As we continue to experience rapid growth in our region, we offer many employment opportunities. If you would like to be part of our exceptional Team, please review the openings below to find a position for which you are uniquely qualified.
McCarl’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Environmental Health & Safety Advisor for PA Chemical Jobsite||Monaca, PA||PA Chemical Jobsite||Full time|
|Labor Relations Manager for PA Chemical Jobsite||Monaca, PA||PA Chemical Jobsite||Full time|