McClure Company has been voted one of the best companies to work for in Pennsylvania for 10 years!
by U.S. News & World Report (and ranked #44 overall within the United States).
McClure Company, incorporated in 1953, is a subsidiary of MBMH, which was founded through the private merger of longtime partners Burns Mechanical (Horsham, PA) and McClure Company. The MBMH management team boasts 500 years of collective industry experience within the two firms. McClure Company is a fully integrated energy services, mechanical contracting, engineering, and service organization based in Harrisburg, PA. We proactively manage projects from initial concept and design, through installation and commissioning, to 24-hour service and ongoing equipment maintenance. To ensure a streamlined process, we directly employ professional engineers, certified energy managers, and LEED AP certified designers.
"Our Talent is what makes us exceptional" - Chip Brown, President
We offer an EXCELLENT benefits package to all regular, full-time employees. This package includes:
- Yearly discretionary bonus potential, in addition to base salary
- 100% Company paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees and eligible dependents
- 100% Company paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability for employees
- 100% Company paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death for employees
- Flexible Spending Account for eligible dependents
- 401(k) Employee Contribution
- 401(k) Discretionary Employer Match
- 401(k) Discretionary Employer Profit Sharing
- Tuition Assistance program
- Vacation days
- The opportunity to participate in numerous company fundraising events throughout the year
- Family like atmosphere
Consistent growth of our geographical footprint, client relationships and mechanical innovations means we need more "A" players to join the award winning McClure Company team.
Current Employment Opportunities
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs when they open