If you are interested in expanding your career in a new department or position, you are in the right place!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) is dedicated to assisting our employees reach their professional goals through internal transfer and promotion opportunities. Here you will be able to review and apply to any internal position posted.
Recognizing the need to fill available positions with the best qualified candidates, the Company considers qualified candidates within the organization but may recruit from outside as well. Although most entry level accounting, franchise development and manufacturing positions are posted for at least three days, the Company may consider transfers or promotions without the application process whenever practical.
- Ensure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a current, regular full- or part-time RMCF Factory or Corporate HQ employee
- You have been in your current position for at least six months (exceptions may be made by your current supervisor or department head based on company needs)
- Your performance and attendance meet established company, department and position standards
- You have not had an employee counseling or disciplinary action within six months and are not on a current performance improvement plan
- You meet the qualifications listed for the position on the job posting
- Review our list of open positions and apply (see below).
- Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources and will be discussed first with your current supervisor.
- Be sure to let your current supervisor know that you are applying for another position - they can be very helpful!
- Qualified internal candidates will be scheduled for an interview with the hiring supervisor.
To review and apply to one of our open positions, click on a job title shown on the list below:
|Candy Maker Helper (Internal Applicants)||Kitchen||Production||Regular Full-Time||Durango, CO - Turner Dr||6/9/2021|
|Machine Operator (Internal Applicants)||Various||Production||Regular Full-Time||Durango, CO - Turner Dr||6/9/2021|
|Office Clerk (Internal Applicants)||Administration||Regular Part-Time||Durango, CO - Turner Dr||6/9/2021|
If you already have an application in progress you can retrieve and edit it by clicking here
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs when they open