If you are interested in expanding your career in a new department or position, you are in the right place!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) is dedicated to assisting our employees reach their professional goals through internal transfer and promotion opportunities. Here you will be able to review and apply to any internal position posted.
Recognizing the need to fill available positions with the best qualified candidates, the Company considers qualified candidates within the organization but may recruit from outside as well. Although most entry level accounting, franchise development and manufacturing positions are posted for at least three days, the Company may consider transfers or promotions without the application process whenever practical.
- Ensure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a current, regular full- or part-time RMCF Factory or Corporate HQ employee
- You have been in your current position for at least six months (exceptions may be made by your current supervisor or department head based on company needs)
- Your performance and attendance meet established company, department and position standards
- You have not had an employee counseling or disciplinary action within six months and are not on a current performance improvement plan
- You meet the qualifications listed for the position on the job posting
- Review our list of open positions and apply (see below).
- Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources and will be discussed first with your current supervisor.
- Be sure to let your current supervisor know that you are applying for another position - they can be very helpful!
- Qualified internal candidates will be scheduled for an interview with the hiring supervisor.
To review and apply to one of our open positions, click on a job title shown on the list below:
Thank you for visiting our Career page! Sorry, we are not accepting applications at this time.
If you already have an application in progress you can retrieve and edit it by clicking here
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs when they open
- Competitive Starting Wages
- Low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance w/ options for spouse/dependent coverage (regular full-time employees)
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance, and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability (regular full-time employees)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees) and Paid Sick Leave (part-time employees)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN "family" work environment
* Available benefits are based on employee status, position and/or hours worked. Wait periods may apply. Employees of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry or national origin, age or military status. In addition, RMCF does not discriminate on the basis of disability where essential functions of the job, as reasonably accommodated, do not require such distinction. No question during the application process is intended to secure information for unlawful purposes. Employees requiring reasonable accommodations through the application process should contact Human Resources directly at (970) 247-4943 option 2 or contact their direct supervisor.