San Francisco AIDS Foundation works to end the HIV epidemic in the city where it began, and eventually everywhere.
Established in 1982, our mission is the radical reduction of new infections in San Francisco because we refuse to accept HIV as inevitable. Through education, advocacy and direct services for prevention and care, we are confronting HIV in communities most vulnerable to the disease.
San Francisco AIDS Foundation offers employees a friendly, committed team of colleagues from a variety of professional backgrounds. The foundation also offers a unique opportunity to influence the direction of a growing, mission driven organization that is deeply committed to ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic. The continued success of the foundation is driven by the dedication and success of its employees, which is why we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We do this by offering a competitive salary, opportunities for performance based increases, and an excellent benefits package.
Our benefits include:
· Employer paid medical plan and medical buy-up plan alternative for employees and supplemented plan for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
· Employer paid dental and VSP or EyeMed vision plan for employees and supplemented plans for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
· Robust EAP plan that includes 8 no-cost therapy sessions per incident
· Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
· Commuter spending accounts with employer sponsored bike program option
· 403(b) plan with employer match and Roth savings plan
· Employer sponsored Life and LTD plans
· Supplemental life insurance policies for employee, spouse/domestic partner and dependents
· 4 employer paid Health and Wellness days per year
· End of year annual employer paid shut down
· Generous PTO and holiday policies
If we don't have an open position that fits you, feel free to subscribe to our Talent Team email! Enter your name, email address and position(s) you're interested in, and whenever we open a new position matching your criteria we'll notify you immediately.
|50+ Health Educator||San Francisco||Full time||9/26/2017|
|Budget & Contracts Analyst||San Francisco||Full time||10/13/2017|
|Director, Corporate & Institutional Partnerships||San Francisco||Full time||9/18/2017|
|Facilities Coordinator||San Francisco||Full time||10/20/2017|
|Lab Technician II||San Francisco||9/27/2017|
|SAS Health Educator - Inventory Associate||San Francisco||Full time||9/5/2017|
|SAS Health Educator - Mobile Site & Encampment Outreach||San Francisco||Part time||9/5/2017|
|SAS Supervisor and Health Educator - 6th Street Harm Reduction Center||San Francisco||Full time||8/28/2017|
|Senior Director, Human Resources||San Francisco||Full time||9/14/2017|
|Stonewall Counselor I or II||San Francisco||Full time||9/26/2017|
Don't see a job that fits you? Check out Join Us above
If we don't currently have an open position in your area, you may submit a Resume