San Francisco AIDS Foundation works to end the HIV epidemic in the city where it began, and eventually everywhere.
Established in 1982, our mission is the radical reduction of new infections in San Francisco because we refuse to accept HIV as inevitable. Through education, advocacy and direct services for prevention and care, we are confronting HIV in communities most vulnerable to the disease.
San Francisco AIDS Foundation offers employees a friendly, committed team of colleagues from a variety of professional backgrounds. The foundation also offers a unique opportunity to influence the direction of a growing, mission driven organization that is deeply committed to ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic. The continued success of the foundation is driven by the dedication and success of its employees, which is why we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We do this by offering a competitive salary, opportunities for performance based increases, and an excellent benefits package.
Our benefits include:
· Employer paid medical plan and medical buy-up plan alternative for employees and supplemented plan for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
· Employer paid dental and VSP or EyeMed vision plan for employees and supplemented plans for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
· Robust EAP plan that includes 8 no-cost therapy sessions per incident
· Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
· Commuter spending accounts with employer sponsored bike program option
· 403(b) plan with employer match and Roth savings plan
· Employer sponsored Life and LTD plans
· Supplemental life insurance policies for employee, spouse/domestic partner and dependents
· 4 employer paid Health and Wellness days per year
· End of year annual employer paid shut down
· Generous PTO and holiday policies
If we don't have an open position that fits you, feel free to subscribe to our Talent Team email! Enter your name, email address and position(s) you're interested in, and whenever we open a new position matching your criteria we'll notify you immediately.
|340B Program Manager||San Francisco||Full time||5/21/2015|
|CCHAMP Prevention Case Manager I||San Francisco||Full time||6/8/2016|
|Communications Manager||San Francisco||Full time||6/17/2016|
|Executive Director, Castro Country Club||San Francisco||Full time||4/28/2016|
|HIV Services Case Management & Navigation||San Francisco||Full time||4/18/2016|
|Hepatitis C Wellness (HCV) Coordinator, Syringe Access Services||San Francisco||Full time||5/19/2016|
|Human Resources Administrator||San Francisco||Full time||6/1/2016|
|Lab Tech II||San Francisco||4/6/2016|
|Senior Administrative Assistant, Gay/Bi Men's Health and Wellness Center (Strut)||San Francisco||Full time||5/6/2016|
|Services Lobby Program Manager||San Francisco||Full time||1/15/2016|
|Stonewall Counselor I – Health Educator, Focused Effort- Gay Men Who Inject Drugs (PWID)||San Francisco||Full time||4/7/2016|
Don't see a job that fits you? Check out Join Us above
If we don't currently have an open position in your area, you may submit a Resume
Check the status of any position(s) you applied for