San Francisco AIDS Foundation works to end the HIV epidemic in the city where it began, and eventually everywhere.
Established in 1982, our mission is the radical reduction of new infections in San Francisco because we refuse to accept HIV as inevitable. Through education, advocacy and direct services for prevention and care, we are confronting HIV in communities most vulnerable to the disease.
San Francisco AIDS Foundation offers employees a friendly, committed team of colleagues from a variety of professional backgrounds. The foundation also offers a unique opportunity to influence the direction of a growing, mission driven organization that is deeply committed to ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic. The continued success of the foundation is driven by the dedication and success of its employees, which is why we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We do this by offering a competitive salary, opportunities for performance based increases, and an excellent benefits package.
Our benefits include:
- Employer paid medical plan for employees and supplemented plan for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
- Employer paid dental and vision plan for employees and supplemented plans for spouse, domestic partner and dependents
- Robust EAP plan that includes 8 therapy sessions per incident
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Employer paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Commuter spending accounts including employer sponsored bike program
- 403 B plan with employer match and Roth savings plan
- Employer sponsored Life and LTD plans
- Supplemental life policies for employee, spouse/domestic partner and dependents
- 4 employer paid Health and Wellness days per year
- End of year annual employer paid shut down
- Generous PTO and holiday policies
If we don't have an open position that fits you, feel free to subscribe to our Talent Team email! Enter your name, email address and position(s) you're interested in, and whenever we open a new position matching your criteria we'll notify you immediately.
|Nurse Practitioner||San Francisco||Full time||5/7/2015|
|Treatment Advocacy Coordinator - Bilingual Spanish||San Francisco||Full time||4/30/2015|
|Affordable Housing Data Portal Coordinator||San Francisco||Full time||5/15/2015|
|HIV Services Case Management & Navigation||San Francisco||Full time||6/4/2015|
|HIV+ Insurance & Benefits Navigator||San Francisco||Full time||6/4/2015|
|TransLife Coordinator||San Francisco||Full time||6/4/2015|
|Lab Manager||San Francisco||Full time||6/16/2015|
|Magnet Community Organizer||San Francisco||Full time||6/18/2015|
|Recruitment Coordinator, AIDS/LifeCycle||San Francisco||Full time||6/30/2015|
|Cyclist Representative Manager, AIDS/LifeCycle||San Francisco||Full time||6/30/2015|
|Manager of HIV Services Case Management||San Francisco||Full time||7/2/2015|
Don't see a job that fits you? Check out Join Us above
You may also submit a Resume
Check the status of any position(s) you applied for