Allied Community Services is looking for a Supervisor for our job training program serving adults with intellectual disabilities. This position is located in Enfield, CT. This is a full time, 40 hour/week position that includes benefits like affordable health insurance, and generous vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
JOB DETAILS - Special Needs Program Supervisor
- Full time position at our subsidiary Allied Rehabilitation Centers, Inc.
- Provides leadership in the day to day operations of the program highlighting vocational and pre-vocational training for adults with disabilities
- Direct supervision of multiple staff
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
- High school diploma required
- Supervisory experience in human services or related field; college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to helping persons with disabilities
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with co-workers and subordinate staff as well as State of CT management with a high level of respect, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple-priorities
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
$37,000 - $38,000/year
Apply via our online application, below. Thanks for your interest in Allied Community Services, Inc.
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs