Allied is looking for a detail, quality and service oriented individual for a part time position in Allied's new car detailing shop across from Bradley Airport. Part time Monday-Friday, 2PM-6:30PM.
Car Detailer - Job Summary
- Cleans vehicle interior: dashboard, door jams, windows, seats, floors
- Inspects vehicles after cleaning to ensure and exceed quality standards
- Maintains work area inside and outside in a clean and organized manner
- Receives cash, checks, debit and charge payments, provides change and receipts
- Opens/closes cash registers, including counting the money in the register; separating charge slips, coupons, and exchange vouchers; makes deposits at the bank. Responsible for the contents of the register
- Performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping, moping, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, refilling supplies daily
Competency Requirements - Car Detailer
- Performs the job at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity
- Follows safety guidelines to promote a safe workplace for co-workers and customers
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to communicate clearly (written and orally) with tact/discretion in dealing with customers
- Provides quality detail service for customers by adhering to all company training, guidelines and presentation standards
- High school diploma, 21+ years of age.
- Pre-employment check of criminal background and driving record. Must be able to drive automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
- Experience highly desired
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs