Allied Community Resources, Inc. is looking for clerically skilled individuals for our busy non-profit office in East Windsor, CT. Positions are full time, 40 hour/week. We need a team player with a positive attitude who can also work well independently. This is a full time position with great benefits!
Allied Community Resources, Inc. currently has Full Time positions in our busy offices in East Windsor, CT.
We are looking for an individual with:
- attention to detail
- able to prioritize
- able to be self directed
- good communication skills
The position entails:
- File Maintenance; files, scans, archives, copies, mails and collates documents as assigned.
- Sorts and distributes, faxes and mails documents.
- Handle basic telephone calls to consumers/providers or internal staff.
- Assists with data entry and other office tasks as needed.
- High school diploma/GED required; college preferred.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge and analytical skills are required.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to remain composed and professional when handling client/representative inquiries.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times according to Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Excellent and Proven Track record of Promotion from within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
$28,000 - $29,000/year
ABOUT OUR AGENCY
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs