Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of new technology! Allied Community Resources of East Windsor, CT is looking for individuals with an interest in customer service and training to help startup our new electronic timesheet system. This is an entry level full time position with a great benefit package!
- Full Time. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Work location: East Windsor
- Educates and provides individualized support to individuals on responsibilities relating to the new E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) system.
- Daily statewide travel required. Agency vehicles provided.
- Conducts follow-up with individuals to assure understanding of appropriate responsibilities.
- Maintains internal logs, software, and database with documentation pertaining to the individualized training, vehicle usage, GPS units, cell phones, and scheduling software.
- Performs any other clerical tasks and special projects as needed or assigned.
- Possess a demonstrated history of reliable work habits.
- A college degree in a related field or 1 - 3 years of related experience preferred.
- Prior customer service and training experience helpful.
- Previous experience in automated accounting systems preferred.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex payroll tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Handles multiple-priorities; work in a team environment and be willing to travel statewide for home visits to consumers.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
- $32,000 - $35,000/year
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at https://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs