Our drivers operate minivans and wheelchair accessible vans to transport elderly and disabled passengers to medical appointments and other outings in the community. The safety of our passengers, our drivers and the general public is our number one priority.
For additional information, please visit: assistedtransportation.com
Servicing Columbia, MO and surrounding areas.
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Have a valid driver’s license, CDL not required
- Have an excellent driving record
- Pass an approved physical exam
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass criminal background screen
- Provide a valuable service to the community
- Part-time schedules and flexibility
- Paid training (including CPR and first aid)
- Weekly pay
- Starting at $14 - $16 per hour
- Uniforms provided
- Operate newer equipment
Assisted Transportation is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position