(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
- Content strategy, writing, editing and proofreading for social media, PR and marketing projects with a high level of quality and consistency throughout the creative process.
- Project manage for Client Partner projects on strategic and marketing communications and writing projects/campaigns.
- Writing copy and developing content for the firm and client digital/web projects to meet client strategic planning objectives.
- Writing/distributing media advisories, news releases, news articles and op-ed pieces and conduct media follow-up calls to secure news placements.
- Providing support at client partner events by assisting with media relations, event details and photography/videography.
- Taking the initiative to build and develop PR and social media skills.
- Assisting in conducting research and competitive reviews for client partner proposals.
- Participating in client partner meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Ensuring all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur.
- Providing support in cultivating new business opportunities through networking, community involvement and targeting specific industry-related prospects.
- Participating in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
- Embracing the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Working diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and guiding principles.
- Completing timely and accurate timesheets.
- Meeting assigned billable goals.
- Abiding by and adhering to all employee policies as detailed in employee manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Have fun, make money.
- At least two years of experience in a communications or public relations position.
- A B.S. or B.A. in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or English.
- Extremely proficient grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Expertise in social media platforms with knowledge of their use, offerings and analytics.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with client contacts.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated web-based research skills.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
- An appreciation for branding, marketing and good communications.
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action organization.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs