(add)ventures’ New England headquarters is seeking an Environmental Graphic Designer that will support our creative team. This position will bring corporate and commercial branding to life via physical spaces, graphic design, décor and signage while conceiving, defining and executing environmental and experiential design for our retail clients’ brick and mortar locations.
Knowledge of integrating graphic and communication design to spatial and branding concepts is required. From lighting to flooring, this position will demand meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for design.
Our Environmental Graphic Designer will:
- Contribute to or manage multiple traditional graphic design projects at a time
- Research, plan, design and implement environmental and experiential graphic design projects as related to wayfinding, placemaking, art installations, signage and interior graphics for new and existing retail spaces
- Bring creative concepts and décor elements to fruition via two and three-dimensional composition, color, finishes and materials
- Communicate, coordinate and collaborate effectively with internal resources and vendors to meet and exceed project requirements
- Proactively identify potential issues, proposing solutions and working toward positive results
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in graphic design and/or commercial interior or environmental design
- Superb design skills and a portfolio that highlights your success
- Expert working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A background or deep interest in commercial/retail interior design or interior architecture
- A proven understanding of spatial and experiential limitations; capabilities in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Willingness and ability to work on short-term projects
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Interested in applying? Send us your info!
Submit your resume today at addventures.com/careers
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs