(add)ventures’ Miami office is on the hunt for our next great client and relationship specialist who is able to define and understand our client’s storytelling needs. The Account Manager will look after our Miami-based and LATAM client needs and connect the dots through direct contact, liaison and the marshalling of agency resources. Our Account Manager will possess outstanding communication skills; they will be able to clearly deliver strategic solutions and suggestions that surpass client expectations while being able to identify any project challenges for either the Firm or the client. Our account manager must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during client calls and interactions.
Our Account Manager will:
- Write/edit creative briefs and make sure there is a common understanding of objectives between the client and creative services team
- Orchestrate w/ (add)ventures’ Providence-based creative team to establish timeline and meet deadlines; maintain communication with clients regarding these agendas
- Oversee quality and production for all Miami-based vendor partnerships and projects
- Serve as the client advocate within the creative services group and reviewing interim deliverables to increase the likelihood that they will meet the client’s approval
- Make sure the client understands what was done and why
- Capture client feedback in a structured manner in an effort to move each deliverable iteration closer to finalization and approval; prior to delivery, review creative concepts to confirm whether they meet strategic goals.
- Obtain final project feedback from the client for future interpretation
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in account management; agency experience preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Bilingual communication skills in English/Spanish (required)
- The ability to think entrepreneurially, strategically and analytically and effectively deliver/communicate ideas to clients & (add)ventures team members; dynamic presentation skills necessary
- Experience acting as a self-starter and ability to perform with limited supervision
- Proven history of balancing multiple projects
- Willingness to work and communicate with long-distance partners and clients, both nationally and internationally
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Interested in applying? Send us your info!
Submit your resume today at addventures.com/careers
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs