(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
We are looking for a developer to join our passionate and collaborative engineering/digital team as a contractor for approximately 3 months, possibly longer. This person will work closely with all members of the team to help deliver pixel-perfect, functionally excellent web & mobile experiences for our client partners.
Reports to: director, engineering/digital
- Write clean, efficient code that meets business, technical and visual requirements.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Effectively prioritizes and manages multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Embraces the firm’s culture and contributes to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Works diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and guiding principles.
- Completes timely and accurate time sheets
- Meets assigned billable goals
- Abides by and adheres to all employee policies as detailed in the employee manual
- Other duties as required
- Have fun, make money
- Drupal experience, preferably 8.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, TWIG templating and jQuery.
- Demonstrated experience building mobile web sites utilizing responsive design techniques.
- Familiarity with build systems like gulp or webpack
- Familiarity with ADA WCAG 2.0 AA compliance guidelines.
- Comfortable with translating XD specs to pixel perfect web pages
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to attack problems from multiple angles
- Experience with Composer is a plus
- Familiarity with GIT is a plus
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available. We are an EEO employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs