We’re searching for a contract Production designer to work alongside our team of designers in our EPIC (East Providence Innovation Complex) HQ to act as the last checkpoint before our design work is dispatched and manage other detail-oriented projects. Qualified candidates will be deadline driven, be experienced in both CMYK and RGB color output and can talk the talk when it comes to specs for print and digital needs. The Production designer will be responsible for reviewing our Graphic Designers’ work for quality control and production, preflighting all design files for design, trademarking, color and all technical considerations for final art prep in Adobe Creative Suite. We’re looking for someone who can manage multiple production projects simultaneously and who’s willing to dive right in. Experience in both print and digital is a must-have for this role. Working on-site is required.
*Please note: applicants are required to submit examples of dynamic and/or complex production files in final art format for both digital and print output.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a production designer
- Expert knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Ability to learn Module Mapping for retail applications
- XD, Sketch and Lightroom experience preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- An exceptional and outstanding attention to detail
- Comfort and familiarity working in fast-paced environments
- Experience working within ADA laws and requirements
- An eye for design and typography skills related to production
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action organization.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs