(add)ventures' East Providence office is actively seeking a contract copywriter to work with our content team for an expected duration of 3 to 4 months. If getting crafty with words is your thing, and that trusty red (editing) pen is always in hand, you’ll find yourself right at home on our team of wordsmiths. This position will be responsible for working with team members and client partners to develop content strategies and craft compelling copy across multiple platforms, including print, digital (web, email, social, blogs), video and more.
You’ll work alongside other content team members, plus creative directors, strategy directors and designers to develop creative campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences. You’ll follow the copy from the concepting through production phases, ready to reimagine, revise and refine, based on our client partners’ evolving goals and objectives.
Here are the day-to-day verbs you’ll be a part of:
Proofreading (mostly AP style)
Here’s what our ideal copywriter has:
- Willingness and ability to work short-term (3 to 4 months)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a successful marketing copywriter, including work with both B2C and B2B audiences
- Experience in health care industry a plus
- Experience working with Retail
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A team player, go-getter mentality
- Proven success and examples of writing in a variety of styles and for a variety of channels
- A good attitude
We’re thought-leaders and can-doers with a penchant for brand storytelling and human experiences. Our main offices in East Providence and Miami specialize in disciplines including video & animation, insights & analytics, digital services, marketing and more. Our crew is NICE – we’re humbly confident; we’re proud of what we do and where we come from.
Sorry, no relocation is available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs