(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
The Content Strategist is a problem solver, facilitator and storyteller who integrates and aligns inputs from clients and internal (add)ventures’ teams, including Research, Marketing, Strategy, Experience Design, UX, Digital, Video and Content. This role is best suited for someone who loves solving problems and is comfortable making sense of many inputs.
Oversee the end-to-end Content Strategy process from ideation to execution across multiple projects:
- Align with our client’s business strategy and objectives.
- Conduct content mapping to identify types of content and create content models with definitions and structure across traditional and digital projects.
- Create content strategy reports which identify content issues, recommendations and priorities, as well as a future timeline to update the content’s structure and substance,
thus improving the user’s experience.
- Define structure, fields and other requirements for content management systems.
- Use consumer analytics to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads and measure brand awareness.
- Lead the planning and create guidelines for the Content Strategy process.
- Develop relationships with clients to internalize their content needs and growth plans.
- Assist with new business development pitches and provide support on pitch documents
and pitch meetings, if necessary.
- Assist with creation of new content strategy techniques to align with our Strategic and Creative processes.
- Leverage understanding of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, social media and usability best practices to deliver targeted content.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience
- Experience creating content strategy for a retail environment a plus
- Collaborative, articulate, detail-oriented and resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with all strategic and creative roles
- Can synthesize many inputs (e.g., data, information, facts, assumptions, insights, sensory cues), recognize the patterns and translate those patterns into ideas, stories and direction
- Well-honed communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with ADA and WCAG guidelines a plus
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action organization.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs