Love what you do and who you do it with. That’s our promise to you.
Have fun and make money. It’s not just a catchphrase at (add)ventures, it’s our guiding principle that truly reflects what we believe a workplace experience should be.
(add)ventures' East Providence office is actively seeking a copywriter to work with our content team. If getting crafty with words is your thing, and that trusty red (editing) pen is always in hand, you’ll find yourself right at home on our team of wordsmiths. This position will be responsible for working with team members and client partners to develop content strategies and craft compelling copy across multiple platforms, including print, digital (web, email, social, blogs), video and more.
You’ll work alongside other content team members, plus creative directors, strategy directors and designers to develop creative campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences. You’ll follow the copy from the concepting through production phases, ready to reimagine, revise and refine, based on our client partners’ evolving goals and objectives.
Here are the day-to-day verbs you’ll be a part of:
- Proofreading (mostly AP style)
Here’s what our ideal copywriter has:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a successful marketing copywriter, including work with both B2C and B2B audiences
- Experience in health care industry a plus
- Experience working with Retail
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A team player, go-getter mentality
- Proven success and examples of writing in a variety of styles and for a variety of channels
- A good attitude
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers, and community
- Loyalty and integrity
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. We provide the following strategic and creative services: marketing, insights & analytics, design, video & animation, digital services and content creation. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs