Love what you do and who you do it with. That’s our promise to you.
Have fun and make money. It’s not just a catchphrase at (add)ventures, it’s our guiding principle that truly reflects what we believe a workplace experience should be.
Marketing Event Technology Manager (contractor)
We are excited to bring a passionate, strategic, and enthusiastic contract Marketing Event Technology Manager to our team. The contract Marketing Event Technology Manager will work hand-in-hand with client partners and other team members to craft exciting live, virtual and hybrid events using the latest technology.
The right candidate will be incredibly curious and have a passion for marketing and events, understanding and implementing the latest event management technology and ensuring that events are executed flawlessly.
Reports to: Vice President, Events + Experiences
- Work with client partners and the (add)ventures team to produce award-winning virtual, hybrid and live events including corporate meetings, conferences, experiential activations, marketing programs and social events.
- Provide project management and technical direction to deliver on all client expectations
- Understand technological advances in event management, streaming, hybrid events and share knowledge with team and client partners.
- Strong project management to meet all established deadlines and have the ability to anticipate any roadblocks
- Support estimating process for proposed new events and experiences.
- Set up integrations between multiple event technologies, audio visual and streaming platforms
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote, Microsoft and Google suite applications
- Provide on-site support to virtual and hybrid event attendees, exhibitors, and presenters
- Setup virtual event platforms that will streamline processes for: registrations, event schedules, webinars, and embed of live stream players, etc.
- Setup and host pre-recording sessions with client partners and presenters
- Be the subject matter expert on the latest technology and innovative experiences for hosting live and virtual events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- 5-7 years of experience in event production: live, virtual and hybrid
- Overall understanding of presentation technology, audio visual and video production
- Deep expertise in virtual event and meeting solutions such as Zoom, ON24, OBS, Wowza, Streamyard, etc.
- Previous experience detailing technical approach based on provided scope, vetting technologies, and working with teams of engineers and technicians
- Great organizational skills for program scheduling, run of show development, follow-up with clients and manage details of events
- Passion, excitement, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through video call, phone, and email communications
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to managing multiple projects at once
- Conduct client meetings and briefs to uncover business needs and objectives
- Ability to travel as needed. Flexible work hours beyond 9 to 5 to accommodate programs or events that may occur on weekends or off-hours.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers, and community
- Loyalty and integrity
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. We provide the following strategic and creative services: marketing, insights & analytics, design, video & animation, digital services and content creation. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs