Do you believe that anything is possible and are willing to put in the work to make it happen? Are you creative, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and openness to try new things? The Manager, Marketing + Strategy is responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of client campaigns and ensuring that their marketing strategies and plans become reality.
**During Covid-19 we are remote, but post Covid-19, must be able to work out of Miami office**
- In collaboration with the strategy and creative teams, create and implement marketing communications campaigns and branding strategies for Client Partners.
- Develop marketing strategy plans, write creative briefs and ensure other client requirements are met.
- Track and measure marketing campaign success. Prepare metrics reports
- Maintain contacts with media representatives responsible for publicity placement.
- Actively participate in new business activities and cultivate relationships that foster new business development.
- Manage new business activities for marketing/ strategy including marketing/social media campaigns, case studies for (add)ventures campaigns, content updates to the company website and sharing milestones with the entire company.
- Embrace the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace, including representing the firm at various community and professional events.
- Work diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
- Complete timely and accurate timesheets to meet assigned billable goals. Accurate timesheets are vital to overall company profitability.
- Abide by and adhere to all employee policies as detailed in Employee Manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Have fun, make money.
- A bachelor’s in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or other applicable area
- A minimum of 3 years of Marketing (brand management, advertising, interactive, direct marketing and promotion)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (knowledge of Portuguese a plus)
- Knowledge of marketing and communications strategy, tools and tactics
- General knowledge of social media marketing initiatives
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and time/project management skills; possess the ability to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients
- Excellent writing skills
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand, culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, RI (add)ventures exceeds the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 30 years. We provide the following strategic and creative services: marketing, insights & analytics, design, video & animation, digital services and content creation. Our team is NICE -- we're nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs