Love what you do and who you do it with. That’s our promise to you.
Have fun and make money. It’s not just a catchphrase at (add)ventures, it’s our guiding principle that truly reflects what we believe a workplace experience should be.
(add)ventures' East Providence office is actively seeking a content writer to work with our content team. So, if getting crafty with words is your thing, you’ll find yourself right at home on our team of wordsmiths who inform and inspire through strategic messaging and creative copywriting.
This role runs the gamut of the word world; you’ll be responsible for developing content strategies and crafting compelling copy across multiple platforms, including print, digital (web, email, social), video and more. And as a master of tone, voice and style, you’ll use problem-solving skills, strategic vision and creative ideas to tell the right stories, to the right audience, at the right time—always delivering cohesive messaging that brings brands to life.
You’ll work alongside client partners and other content team members, plus creative directors, strategy directors and designers to develop creative campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences. You’ll follow the copy from the concepting through production phases, ready to reimagine, revise and refine, based on evolving goals and objectives.
Here are the day-to-day verbs you’ll be a part of:
- Proofreading (mostly AP style)
Qualifications of our ideal content writer:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience as a successful marketing copywriter, including work with both B2C and B2B audiences
- Collaborative, articulate, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Can synthesize many inputs (e.g., data, principles, insights, assumptions, sensory cues), recognize the patterns and translate those patterns into ideas, direction and stories
- An understanding of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, social media and usability best practices to deliver targeted content
- Proficiency with grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- A team player, go-getter mentality with a great attitude
- Experience in health care industry a plus
- Experience working with retail a plus
- Familiarity with ADA and WCAG guidelines a plus
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. We provide the following strategic and creative services: marketing, insights & analytics, design, video & animation, digital services and content creation. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs