(add)ventures is actively searching for a Marketing Manager. This role has a dual focus – supporting the senior strategists on the team with day-to-day client work while learning and facilitating our digital and social expertise. We are open to a flexible, hybrid office / work from home arrangement or 100% remote arrangement with occasional travel to our HQ in Rhode Island.
- Develop proposals and statements of work in partnership with senior strategists, including budgets, project timelines and descriptions of marketing services.
- Conduct content audits and competitive research to inform target audience analysis, journey mapping, customer personas, communication frameworks and creative briefs.
- In partnership with cross-disciplinary teams and senior strategists, help to provide the strategic overview to develop value-driven and engaging content for landing pages, social media, video, and all other forms of traditional, social and digital advertising.
- Perform day-to-day project management tasks: develop agendas, take meeting notes, share recap emails and action items with internal and external teams.
- Assist with new and existing business development efforts, including proposal scoping, budget estimating, response writing, and assisting with presentation decks.
- Continually monitor emerging technologies, platforms and strategies to keep campaigns and content fresh and exciting; share out best practices with the broader team. (Includes Meta, Google, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Spotify, and SEO/SEM and emerging media.)
- Ability to navigate working with clients of all sizes, from small startups to large, global corporations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, external vendors and internal teams so client expectations are exceeded.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or similar fields of study
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience
- Agency and/or consulting experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in native platform marketing and advertising tools preferred, but not required (Google Ads/Digital Marketing suite, Meta for Business, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Salesforce, Pardot and Hubspot
- Stellar writing and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of principles of design with respect to advertising, with an appreciation for branding, user research, marketing, and visual design
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship
- Adaptable, flexible and versatile based on our project and client needs
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
We are open to a flexible, hybrid office / work from home arrangement or 100% remote arrangement with occasional travel to our HQ in Rhode Island.
To help ensure a safe working environment for (add)venturists and their families along with our clients and contractors, at the current time, all people who come in our office are required to have achieved an Up-to-Date vaccination status against the COVID-19 virus. If you are vaccinated but not boosted, you will be required to wear an N-95 mask while on (add)ventures' premises.
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand, culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York, Chicago and East Providence, (add)ventures have been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. We provide the following strategic and creative services: marketing, insights & analytics, design, video & animation, digital services and content creation. Our team is NICE – we're nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry, no relocation or visa sponsorship available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs