- Work as a counterpart to our Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers, especially at the beginning of the creative process, to make sure ideas are born out of strategic insights given to us from clients and/or our internal strategy team.
- Design and facilitate brainstorming, design sessions and workshops with clients.
- Proactively determine where and how insights about the consumer’s attitude and behavior can help make our client’s marketing more successful.
- Craft strategically positioned internal briefs based on client inputs, insights about users, and your understanding of the industry, market and context of use.
- Help our teams present our creative to clients in a thoughtful, strategic way.
- Assist with the ongoing creation and facilitation of new design exercises, tools and/or techniques that help unlock the creative output of project teams.
- Bring a design thinking and/or experience design mindset to problems.
- Assist with planning and guiding the creative process so ideas become reality.
- Ensure that creative solutions achieve our client’s business goals.
- Can consider many inputs (e.g. data, facts, assumptions, insights, sensory cues), recognize patterns and translate those patterns into ideas, stories and direction for our creative teams.
- Is a strong creative writer, so that those inputs can be clearly articulated to our teams and clients.
- Understands the meaning of campaign metrics and KPIs, and is comfortable speaking with Marketing and Research teams about research and strategy.
- Ability to mine for customer insights and “human truths” from data.
- Well-honed communication and presentation skills.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field, like advertising, human factors, anthropology, behavioral science, psychology, etc.
- You do not need to be a practicing designer or copywriter, but we are looking for someone who has at least studied the craft of visual arts and can demonstrate a deep understanding of art and design.
- 8 - 12 years of employment experience in a related field
- 3 - 4 years of experience facilitating small and large groups
We are open to a flexible, hybrid office / work from home arrangement or remote arrangement with occasional meetings at our HQ in Rhode Island.
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
To help ensure a safe working environment for (add)venturists and their families along with our clients and contractors, at the current time, all people who come in our office are required to have achieved an Up-to-Date vaccination status against the COVID-19 virus. If you are vaccinated but not boosted, you will be required to wear an N-95 mask while on (add)ventures' premises.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs