The Contract Creative Director is responsible for the development of integrated brand, service, and product launch campaigns. Must be highly collaborative with a skill for ideating incredible creative content, a passion for storytelling, and an ability to think big picture while executing on a budget. Must have client-direct experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ideating and developing strong creative concepts and content across multiple touchpoints and channels – including digital, print, video, and environmental design for retail, corporate, and B2B communications
- Transforming client partner objectives into strategic creative that delivers measurable results
- Communicating concepts and ideas to senior leadership, client partners, creative and art directors, content strategists, writers, designers, and more
- Leading creative and creative teams from brief through concept, presentation, refinement, and production
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and multi-disciplinary teams
- Consulting with producers to estimate budgets and determine scope of work
- Sourcing and directing third-party creative vendors
- Staying on top of new trends and technologies in the creative field and suggest new ways to implement these trends/technologies
- Abiding by and adhering to all employee policies as detailed in employee manual
- 10+ years of creative directing experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, company, or advertising agency serving major brands
- B.A. in Communications Design or equivalent experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Management experience leading creative teams
- Portfolio demonstrating creative excellence
We are open to a flexible, hybrid office / work from home arrangement with occasional meetings at our HQ in Rhode Island.
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
To help ensure a safe working environment for (add)venturists and their families along with our clients and contractors, at the current time, all people who come in our office are required to have achieved an Up-to-Date vaccination status against the COVID-19 virus. If you are vaccinated but not boosted, you will be required to wear an N-95 mask while on (add)ventures' premises.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs