Love what you do and who you do it with. That’s our promise to you.
Have fun and make money. It’s not just a catchphrase at (add)ventures, it’s our guiding principle that truly reflects what we believe a workplace experience should be.
We’re actively seeking a contract Copywriter to work on our Content team. If you’re a problem-solving
storyteller with strategic vision and creative ideas, you’ll find yourself right at home on our team of wordsmiths who inform and inspire through creative copywriting.
- Contribute to the content strategy process from ideation to execution
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Write compelling copy for multiple platforms, including print, digital (web, email, social), vide and more
- Master each unique voice, tone and style of our clients to deliver cohesive messaging that brings brands to life
- Work alongside creative directors, strategists and designers to develop creative campaigns for B2B and B2C audiences
- Always be ready to reimagine, revise and refine based on evolving goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience as a successful marketing copywriter, including work with both B2C and B2B audiences
- Experienced writing for the healthcare industry a priority
- Possess well-honed communication skills
- Collaborative, articulate, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Proficient with grammar, spelling and proofreading skills (mostly AP style)
- Able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a go-getter mentality and positive attitude
We are open to a flexible, hybrid office / work from home arrangement or remote
arrangement with occasional meetings at our HQ in Rhode Island.
We’re thought-leaders and can-doers with a penchant for brand storytelling and human
experiences. Our main offices in East Providence and Miami specialize in disciplines including video & animation, insights & analytics, digital services, marketing and more. Our crew is NICE—we’re humbly confident; we’re proud of what we do and where we come from.
(add)ventures is a mask-friendly workplace. We encourage COVID and flu vaccinations and boosters. And, we strongly recommend anyone who feels unwell to stay home to ensure a safer in-office environment for everyone.
Sorry, no relocation is available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs