Vice President, Marketing Strategy
Love what you do and who you do it with. That’s our promise to you.
Have fun and make money. It’s not just a catchphrase at (add)ventures, it’s our guiding principle that truly reflects what we believe a workplace experience should be.
The Vice President, Marketing Strategy leads our internal marketing strategy team and works directly with senior-level clients. You will be responsible for nurturing existing client relationships and leading pitch teams for winning new business with a focus on client’s strategic direction and marketing approach. Key to this role is understanding how business strategy and analytics impact the marketing strategy.
- Oversee the marketing approach and strategic direction for our client partners.
- Have a deep understanding of our clients’ goals and be viewed by clients and internal teams as accountable for the marketing strategy.
- Ensure key business problems are identified and determine short- and long-term strategic marketing solutions.
- Be the marketing strategy voice in client reviews and present rationale for how the marketing strategy and final creative align.
- Create and foster client partner relationships as it relates to marketing and strategy approach.
- Continually look to cross-sell services and ideas across our disciplines.
- Be the advocate for ensuring that we understand the business strategy and how data analytics and insights are embedded into every campaign.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Bring forward innovative marketing ideas and identify opportunities for the brand's growth.
- Be seen as a thought leader in existing and emerging marketing and brand trends with our clients and at external speaking engagements.
- Build strong and influential working relationships within and across internal teams; be a catalyst for better ideas; bring people and disciplines together to create the best work.
- Identify, hire, develop, mentor, train and manage marketing strategists, building strong, well rounded team members and overall team
- Oversee omni-channel campaign management, marketing automation and platform management, marketing operations, and marketing performance analytics.
- The key day-to-day responsibilities for this role are focused on client management, team alignment, team mentorship, and business growth
- Understand and champion (add)venture’s mission and vision and ensure that it lives across all key touchpoints and communications.
- Build upon our proprietary Strategy Process
- Meet assigned billable goals
- Abide by and adhere to all employee policies as detailed in the employee manual
- Other duties as required
- Have fun, make money.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing strategy or business strategy.
- 10+ years of experience in brand strategy, business consulting, trend forecasting or performance marketing.
- Proven work experience as senior marketing professional with at least 5+ years of experience managing a team of marketing professionals; including budget oversight.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to facilitate internal and external meetings and strategy sessions.
- Experience working in an agency or consulting firm
- Proven experience as a marketing strategist; must have past examples of thought leadership or point-of-view to share on a topic
- Comfortable presenting to large and small groups; be prepared to share how you’ve made an impact on your audiences.
Our Culture Rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
We are open to a hybrid office/home arrangement with regular meetings at our HQ in Rhode Island.
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 30 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing and strategy, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
(add)ventures is a mask-friendly workplace. We encourage COVID and flu vaccinations and boosters. And, we strongly recommend anyone who feels unwell to stay home to ensure a safer in-office environment for everyone.
Sorry, no relocation or visa sponsorship available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs