Calling all graphic gurus, type geeks and layout lovers: (add)ventures’ design team is growing! We’re on the hunt for a Contract Graphic Designer. This position is Remote at this time and 30-40 hours/week.
As a contract Graphic Designer, you’ll work collaboratively across all (add)ventures disciplines while contributing to or managing between one and three projects at a time. Primary projects include print, digital and video media for retail and corporate communications. Like any design guru, you’ll know when to let the big ideas fly or put your editing hat on to refine based on what’s best for the project’s goals and objectives.
Qualified candidates will have
- 2 - 3 years experience in a Graphic Designer role
- Expert knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite with preferred expertise in Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Strong typography and compositional skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly and to take direction from others
- Ability to work on and prioritize tasks for multiple projects
- Ability to ideate creative concepts, brand experiences and services
- A portfolio highlighting mastery in graphic design across multiple mediums
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
(add)ventures is a mask-friendly workplace. We encourage COVID and flu vaccinations and boosters. And, we strongly recommend anyone who feels unwell to stay home to ensure a safer in-office environment for everyone.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position