Solve problems and make people happy.Our newly created role of Communications Manager is a chance for an experienced comms pro to shape and implement the content strategy for our growing brand agency. With a legacy of 30+ years of strategic + creative work, marquee clients and the NICE-est team of professionals you’ll ever work with, we’re looking for someone to share our story of next level growth. This is perfect role for someone with journalism and news media background.
Our new Communications Manager will tell (add)ventures story to the company’s key stakeholders - current and future clients and current and future (add)venturists.
Location: Hybrid out of the East Providence, RI office
- Written strategic business communications, for both internal and external audiences. Be excited about sharing what we do with the world in new and creative ways.
- Develop and execute comprehensive communications programs to deliver consistent messaging in multiple ways, including short- and long-form stories, website copy, social media, internal company e-news and external campaigns.
- Serve as strategic advisor to senior leaders across our disciplines with the ability to flex to different workstyles to achieve desired outcomes, including interviews, editing copy, and ghostwriting
- Leverage your track record of developing and implementing communications plans and strategies
- Curate analytics and metrics to guide future campaigns
- Help plan and implement events for (add)venturists, including (add)love, our philanthropic arm, that are part of a wider integrated plan to engage key audiences.
- 5 years of experience in internal communications, marketing communications or corporate communications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or similar experience writing and documenting stories
- Demonstrated experience with various types of communications channels (social, long-form, newsletters)
- Natural storyteller with excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
- Strong people and project management skills with attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with ability to prioritize
- Tremendous writing skills–including the ability to simplify complex topics
- Experience collaborating with senior executives
- Creative and critical thinking needed to develop communication strategies that drive change and fulfill business objectives
- Ability to work proactively and independently while collaborating with team members at all levels of the organization
Our culture rewards:
- Nurturers with intelligence, character and energy.
- Ability to work independently or in groups
- Team based leadership
- Ability to have fun and make money.
(add)ventures is a brand agency dedicated to “Healthy brands and happy people.” With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, RI, we’ve been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 30 years. Our strategic and creative solutions focus on marketing, experiences, design and storytelling. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
(add)ventures is a mask-friendly workplace. We encourage COVID and flu vaccinations and boosters. And, we strongly recommend anyone who feels unwell to stay home to ensure a safer in-office experience for everyone.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position