(add)ventures is looking for a contract art director who is adept in understanding how quality communication design is conceptualized, refined, presented, and produced across digital, print, environmental, and video channels that win customer loyalty through connected brand experiences. As a hands-on contract art director, you will work collaboratively across all (add)ventures creative and strategic disciplines while contributing to or leading the art and design direction efforts on projects.
With direction from (add)ventures creative directors, you will collaborate with other art directors as well as graphic designers, copywriters and content, digital, brand, and marketing strategists to conceptualize and produce a project’s design deliverables from beginning to end.
Your experience and responsibilities will include:
- Minimum of 7 to 10+ years of experience (cumulative) in a Graphic Designer, Sr. Graphic design, or Art Direction role
- BFA in Graphic Design or Communications Design (accredited BFA program preferred)
- Expert knowledge across all Adobe Creative Suite products including Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop — with preferred competency or expertise in Figma, Sketch, and an understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Excellent craft, compositional, typography, and UX skills for digital and all related digital and print mediums
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly, work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize quality deliverables for multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
A portfolio is required that highlights your mastery in graphic design across multiple mediums and channels for business-to consumer (B2B) and business-to business (B2B) applications.
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
This position is a hybrid office/studio position at our Rhode Island HQ and work from home arrangement.
(add)ventures is a mask-friendly workplace. We encourage COVID and flu vaccinations and boosters. And, we strongly recommend anyone who feels unwell to stay home to ensure a safer in-office environment for everyone.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs