Calling all rising college juniors and seniors looking to make some money this summer while also gaining indispensable career experience and skills!
Unlock a world of possibilities with our 2024 (add)prentice paid summer internship program. Interns will be given the chance to immerse themselves in a vibrant and collaborative environment where real-world work experience meets creativity. Join our family of over 100 passionate (add)venturists, and let this internship be your gateway to expanding your knowledge of brand storytelling and uncovering your true passions.
(add)ventures is not just an advertising agency, but a hub of vibrant creativity and innovation. As a dynamic brand with rich culture, we seamlessly blend strategy and creativity to not only meet, but exceed branding goals. With offices in Providence and Miami, (add)ventures has been setting the standard for the advertising industry for over 30 years.
Our offices specialize in disciplines including video & animation, marketing, content creation and design. Our culture is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy.
We offer a variety of learning opportunities that are customized to fields including::
- Project Management - Gain hands-on experience with working with client timelines and brief intakes; experience with G-Suite and task-related platforms are a plus (Hive, Asana, etc.)
- Content - Work alongside our team to understand content, strategy, and how to best write for your target audience.
- Fluency in Spanish and English required
Applications are now open. Interviews will begin in February.
Who? Rising juniors and seniors
What? Nine-week paid summer internship program
When? 38 hours per week, June 11 - August 8, 2024
Where? Hybrid role with Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in-person in our Miami office
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Are you ready to wow us? Show us what you've got and apply today!
*Sorry, no relocation available. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
*This is a non-management position - this is an internship position.
This is a non-management position
This is an internship position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs