Contract Digital Production Designer (New England)
We’re searching for a contract Digital Production Designer to work collaboratively alongside our team of designers in our EPIC (East Providence Innovation Complex) HQ. In this role, the Digital Production Designer will work across Adobe AEM component systems as well as Figma and the Creative Suite to deliver engaging and functional digital user experiences. You will be responsible for ensuring execution for optimal web/digital performance cross-platform and be expected to follow web accessibility best practices. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail who can prioritize and manage time effectively, manage multiple projects simultaneously and is willing to dive right in.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising or equivalent experience
- Produce production-ready designs and layouts that meet the requirements for handoff to both engineers or authoring teams
- Highly proficient in Figma as well as the Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years of related experience and working with a web development team
- Deep familiarity with the design systems as well as development, deployment of componentry systems hosted within a Content Management System (CMS), specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Ability to learn module mapping for retail applications
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.2 AA and related web accessibility standards
- Strong grasp and deep understanding of the creative process; from ideation through implementation and production to asset handoff
- Strong organizational skills, especially as it relates to file creation and versioning
- Ability to problem-solve, support and collaborate effectively with other team members
- Ability to design creatively and communicate clearly
- An appreciation for branding, marketing and good communications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and working in fast-paced environments
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team-based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serving clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
(add)ventures is a mask-friendly workplace. We encourage COVID and flu vaccinations and boosters. And, we strongly recommend anyone who feels unwell to stay home to ensure a safer in-office environment for everyone.
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry-leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE — we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry — no relocation or visa sponsorship available.
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs