At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
Assist servers in providing quality food and beverage service to guests, according to resort specifications, courteously and efficiently. Maintain cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment. Stock all wares and equipment needed for service.
- Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, and proper table set-up.
- Understand and anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Handle guest complaints following procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain table cleanliness throughout guest experience.
- Remove all courses once completed by the entire table with the proper verbiage “Are you still enjoying your (appetizer, entrée, dessert, lunch, breakfast)”
- Remove and transport soiled wares from tables to the dishwashing area as assigned. Separate soiled wares and food according to procedures.
- Clean and reset a table for the next group of guests within 4 minutes of a table having departed.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of assigned tables.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 1 year experience in a busy dining room or restaurant
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guest, management and co-workers to their understanding
- High school graduate, some college.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
- Ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Spanish
- Any previous culinary training
- Certification in alcohol awareness program.
- Certification in CPR
- Computer training on P.O.S. system
- Food handling certificate.
- Prior training in guest relations.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With 19 distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, New England, Colorado, Fiji, Greece, Mexico, Anguilla, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Department: Food & Beverage
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs