Amerisafe Group is expanding and we're looking for Technical Rescuers to add to our Standby / Confined Space Rescue team!
About the company:
Amerisafe Group is a nationwide leader in safety, rescue occupational health and industrial hygiene. We work with employers in oil/gas, power generation, manufacturing, steel, construction, transportation and many other industries in a wide range of project types and scopes.
Amerisafe Group’s Confined Space Standby Rescue Team provides specialized site safety and Entry/Non Entry Technical Rescue training and services nationwide. Our staff of instructors and rescue personnel are specialists within their respective fields, having expertise in vertical, confined space, collapse and trench rescue.
About the position:
Technical rescuers provide services to our clients throughout the nation. Rescue services include confined space, fresh air, and/or high angle scenarios, as well as:
- Assistance in assessing potential hazard
- Completion of rescue preplans specific to the customer site and/or job
- Completion of Job Safety Analysis (JSA) documentation
- Identification of site-specific rescue anchor points and development of site-specific hauling/lowering plan
- Atmospheric testing and monitoring, along with ventilation
- Continuous monitoring of job/site conditions
- Assessment during an accident includes: locating patient, assessing patient for injuries, packaging patient for extrication, removing patient from the threatening environment, rendering AED/First Aid/CPR according to our level of training, and delivering the patient to the rally point in order to turn the patient over to EMS for additional medical attention and transport
We provide services nationwide.
Why you should apply:
- Our employees love working for us – check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor.
- Family Oriented
- We believe in a work-life balance
- Excellent Management
- Competitive compensation package with potential for overtime
- Flexible schedule – you’ll have the ability to accept or decline a project based on your schedule
- 100% support from the company in helping you advance in your professional career
- Opportunity to travel
- Daily per diem rates for applicable projects
- Opportunity for personal growth through trainings and industry specific certifications
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, apply now to join us!
This is a part time position