Schedule: Sunday-Thursday- Night Shift
Payrate: $19.50/hour + Health Benefits + $250 Sign-on-Bonus
Required Experience: Electric Rider Pallet Jack
Order Selectors are responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. The Order Selector is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show up to work on time and when scheduled
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Use Wireless Warehouse selection system (Voice or Scanner)
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience in operating an electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs