Hiring Now: General Labor and Order Selectors in Flower Mound, TX
Order Selector: Sunday – Friday (10am - UF) Two Days Off Weekly
Payrate: $18.50 hourly + Add a dollar incentive for willingness to work in perishables
*EPJ Experience Required*
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Pick up proper selecting documents prior to order selection process.
- Select and separate warehouse product by account and stop number as designated by the computer-generated label.
- Match product description with label description.
- Build pallet within the warehouse according to customer guidelines.
- Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack, the completed orders to appropriate staging area in the warehouse.
- Return completed selecting documents to proper collection site per specifications of the Shipping Department in the warehouse.
- Other warehouse duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices in the warehouse.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential warehouse company information.
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Must have the ability to follow safe warehouse working practices, as instructed
- Must have the ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision within the warehouse.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential warehouse functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb in the warehouse. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the warehouse work environment are typically low to moderate.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs