Full-time and Part-time Position
Payrate: $18.75/hourly + Health Benefits + Overtime
Schedule: Sunday-Saturday: 2pm-until finished
Required Experience: Electric Platform Pallet Jack
Sanitation associates are responsible waste/dump disposal area, office restrooms, break room, sales area, and the shipping office as well as general warehouse cleaning and painting as required and some assisting in warehouse environment (pulling and receiving). The Sanitation employees play and active role in the overall appearance of the entire warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main focus is the main presentation areas. The most visible areas in a warehouse from a visitor’s perspective.
- Battery room (Belmar pallet jack areas) cleaned daily.
- Assist on the dry dock as needed- dry will be maintained by dry dock crew.
- Assist on the cold dock with clean up as needed- Cold dock will be maintained by dock crew.
- Make sure to separate all plastic, cardboard, trash, and wood before dumping.
- After the docks are done lumping, makes sure to do a final sweep and final rounds to dump out any trash left behind in trash cans
- Ability and/or experience required to operate a platform rider electric pallet jack.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses!
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
This is a full time position