Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as an In-Room Dining Server and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Bishop's Lodge family, you will be responsible for, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring each guest has an amazing in-room dining experience by skillfully and carefully checking, arranging, and presenting the guest with their meal and beverages.
$10/ hour + tips
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Practice intuitive, aware, understated in-room dining service.
- Anticipate guests’ needs based on body language, eye contact, and level of engagement.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of delivered items to rooms.
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of the In-Room Dining in the Inn.
- Communicate thoroughly and efficiently with the F&B Management and Culinary team about any operations, ordering, or logistical needs.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property-specific processes to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol.
- Report any employee, guest, and/or vendor incidents and accidents to management at the time of the incident and/or accident.
- Follow all state and local laws for serving alcohol responsibly (e.g., last call times).
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing the daily cleaning checklist.
- At least 1 year of hotel experience.
- Have a valid New Mexico alcohol server certification.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written.
- Highly detail-orientated.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Prior luxury hospitality experience.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position