Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Concierge for the Healing Arts Center at Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction through booking appointments, touring prospective guests, upgrading services, and being an overall concierge to the guests.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Schedule various services for individuals and large groups utilizing Book 4 Time.
- Follow up with guests as needed
- Recommend and up-sell various spa services to guests
- Reinforce Promotions and specials
- Maintain confidentiality of all guest information
- Act as “Go to” person for all guests. Having full knowledge of all treatments, classes, and products the Healing Arts Center has to offer
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with guests/members and ensure the optimal level of the Healing Arts Center at Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes standards
- Give tours, as needed, to any guests
- Handle guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction
- Maximize sales and room availability in order to accomplish revenue goals.
- Ensure accuracy of all monies
- Work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team
- Promote Healing Arts Center products and services
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time
- Operate Spa’s point of sale equipment and effectively handle cash and credit card transactions
- Promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Healing Arts Center Concierge area, focusing attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous
- Prioritize, organize and follow up
- Fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the facilities.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Great communication skills
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure
- Minimum one-year experience as a Spa Concierge or similar role
- Impeccable attention to details
- Experience at a luxury hospitality property
- Superior professional appearance and manner, good character to work on a fast-paced team
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position