Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveller. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as an LMT and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Bishop's Lodge family, you will be responsible for, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing massages and body treatments to our guests and members with unparalleled personalized service, professionalism, and exceptional knowledge in the field of the healing arts.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare treatment room to client specifications while also adhering to Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes service standards.
- Greet guests warmly and escort guests to and from treatment rooms and attend to any immediate needs throughout the Spa visit.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required and needed it.
- Assist in providing information to any inquiries, helps to coordinate all guest requests for services.
- Ensure guest comfort and safety throughout the treatment.
- Maintain professional ethics while ensuring personalized service is provided to each guest so they feel their needs are met.
- Maintain work area with necessary supplies. Ensure the room is immaculate at all times (tables draped, counters and products clean) as well as cleanliness of all other spa areas including locker rooms.
- Assist fellow associates with daily operations to support healthy teamwork and contribute to the success of the spa.
- Assist fellow associates with coverage of shifts in order to promote teamwork.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa including guest complaints or misconduct.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available.
- Follow service protocols and procedures according to Bishop’s Lodge standards.
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the spa. Keeping personal certifications up to date without Management prompting.
- Massage Therapist State License
- Experience in a luxury environment
- One to two years of experience in massage therapy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position