Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Barista in Two Dogs Cafe at Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by greeting guests, taking orders, and creating quality Coffee Beverages while maintaining a clean cafe and ensuring guest satisfaction.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Provides excellent customer service to all guests
- Able to work under pressure and maintains a calm demeanor at all times
- Maintains the cafe and anticipates the customer’s needs
- Always arrives to their shift on time and maintains a consistent attendance
- Is a great multi-tasker and able to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Prepares beverages, food products, and handles cash
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Great communication skills
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure
- Minimum of one year experience in the foodservice/hospitality industry as a Barista or equivalent
- Experience at a luxury hospitality property
- Superior professional appearance and manner, good character to work on a fast-paced team
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage/Alimentos y Bebidas
This is a non-management position
This is a exempt position