Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveller. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Settled more than 150 years ago by Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, this iconic Santa Fe landmark is steeped in history and has undergone a sensitive restoration to preserve its distinctive Southwestern heritage for the next generation. Guests can explore our vibrant culture of discovery and expression through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary arts, and the art of gathering.
Join our team as a Bartender for Sky Fire and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Bishop's Lodge family, you will be responsible for, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction through making and serving beverages and serving food while providing excellent service.
$10 / hours + tips
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Assisting guests in beverage and drink preparation, servicing the bar area and the restaurant in an efficient and timely manner
- Relate with guests about needs, and satisfaction with the beverage and drinks, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service
- Be knowledgeable about the drink offerings mentioned on the menu as well as all standard drinks to assist guests in choosing their beverage based on likes/dislikes
- Comply with Bishop’s Lodge / Forbes standards in use within the Bar and Restaurant outlets.
- Contribute to improving the F&B sales revenues by being knowledgeable about drinks, cocktails, spirits, and other menu items, specials, and prices
- Accurately and quickly, take and place orders and input them into the Micros system ensuring correct timing and billing
- Prepare the guest check accurately and collect payment or signature, as required
- Operate, maintain and properly clean all bar equipment and fittings
- Ensure that the bar is well-stocked at all times
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food-handling skills and food safety guidelines
- One to three years of experience as a Bartender
- Professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Bishop's Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Bishop's Lodge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bishop's Lodge complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage/Alimentos y Bebidas
This is a non-management position
This is a exempt position