This position will have an important role in supporting the growth on the company. The Sr.
Analyst will apply their knowledge and experience to a variety of business needs and
challenges to help further the goals of the company through proper accounting practices,
accurate reporting, developing detailed budgets and forecasts to help manage the business
business and create metrics to hold the business managers accountable.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the Finance department
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO's attention
- Develop financial planning and forecasting models for various business units
- Preparation of client prepared audit documents and schedules
- Special projects as required of finance to support business operations
- This position requires 5+ years experience in general accounting, transportation experience is a plus
- Experience with computerized ledger systems containing multiple business units
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly perform basic functions with Microsoft Office products, and use advanced functions to allow the processing of large volumes of data to assist with accuracy and analysis
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Employee will work in a climate controlled office environment
- Long periods of sitting at desk required
- Extensive use of computer keyboard and mouse
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs