This is an entry level position designed to support basic accounting and analysis functions performed in accounting and finance. This is a training/learning position to help develop the accountant for future opportunities within the company.
- Balance sheet accounting including
- Fixed asset accounting - depreciation, additions and deletions, reporting
- Maintain loan schedules
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Data accumulation for business unit plan models
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Insurance claims spreadsheet
- Special projects as required of finance
- Gradual expansion of duties will take place as new skills are added.
- BS in Finance with major in accounting or working on BS in Finance with major in accounting.
- Ability to perform basic functions using Microsoft Office products.
- Willingness to learn and perform basic job functions.
- Employee will work in a climate controlled office environment.
- Long periods of sitting at desk required.
- Extensive use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs