At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, our employees are our greatest asset. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will play a key role in ensuring that we continue the level of service Buchanan is known for. If you’re looking for a great career with a dynamic company, join us at Buchanan.
Pay, Benefits, And More.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Communicate with potential driver candidates and provide all information to them regarding lanes, equipment, pay, benefits, etc.
- Review applications submitted by driver candidates to establish prequalification to hiring standards.
- Coordinate with safety regarding qualifications, scheduling, driver qualifications, Owner/Operator vehicle information, and any other information required by the safety department.
- Make calls to driver candidates, man booth’s at driver recruiting events and assist the driver candidates with online applications.
- Assist the safety department with orientation.
- Advertise driver positions in local papers, radio, and online job hiring websites.
- Provide required reports to the recruiting manager.
- Some travel required (Mostly local supporting job events)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience / Education
- 2+ years experience in sales, recruiting, or trucking industry
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Be part of something big.
Buchanan is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make Buchanan a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc. is a full service transportation company offering full truckload van and flatbed service, LTL and a logistics division that can help with all of your transportation requirements. In addition to our standard truckload and LTL service we also provide expedite service.
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Department: Driver Recruiting
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs