The Maintenance Manager is responsible for all maintenance and repairs to every piece of equipment in the Texas Fleet. This individual is responsible for making sure all repairs are performed to meet DOT, Safety & OEM compliance while maintaining a focus on cost control and budget standards. He/she will be responsible for all Texas repair facility & vehicle to ensure proper management, tooling, inventory, supplies, equipment and training is available.
1. Establish and oversee timeline on asset replacement
2. Responsible for all maintenance and repair to all fleet vehicles managed by Texas terminals.
3. Ensure all repair facilities are properly staffed with appropriate employees to ensure repairs can be made in a timely manner and to the required specifications for reliability and safety.
4. Control inventory of parts and equipment at all repair facilities in Texas.
5. Maintain a budget and continue improve cost controls.
6. Assist in new equipment acquisition spec analysis.
7. Other duties as assigned. Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc. is a full service transportation company offering full truckload van and flatbed service, LTL and a logistics division that can help with all of your transportation requirements. In addition to our standard truckload and LTL service we also provide expedite service.
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs