The Logistics Administrative Specialist plays a critical part in the success of the Logistics division at Buchanan. This role performs all administrative duties related to carrier set-up and maintenance. Attention to detail & accuracy of input information on the part of this role contribute to the overall success of the division by allowing others on the team to work efficiently.
1. Building carrier packets in McLeod and confirming accurate information
2. Confirming carrier approval thru Carrier411 and Broker Management, as necessary
3. Monitor unbilled report
4. Monitor Admin phone for inbound documents
5. Contact carriers for missing paperwork
6. Assigning the PNN Carrier and Web User portal
7. Assist Billing Department, as necessary
8. Adding and updating MacroPoint tracking system, as requested
9. Other duties, as assigned
1. Intermediate computer skills
2. Strong Communication Skills
3. Intermediate Internet skills
4. Strong Typing skills
5. Excel experience
6. Microsoft E-Mail
7. Ability to multi-taskBuchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc. is a full service transportation company offering full truckload van and flatbed service, LTL and a logistics division that can help with all of your transportation requirements. In addition to our standard truckload and LTL service we also provide expedite service.
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs