The purpose of this position is to assist and support the Accounting Department in financial report preparation and analysis functions as well as general accounting functions such as month end reconciliations.
Essential functions include:
- Preparing and maintaining multiple month end financial reports including detailed analyses by business unit.
- Fixed asset accounting management.
- Tracking bank loans and capital leases, including month end reconciliation.
- Reviewing and completing general ledger entries for assigned accounts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation for assigned accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years general ledger accounting experience
- Very strong Excel skills
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc. is a full service transportation company offering full truckload van and flatbed service, LTL and a logistics division that can help with all of your transportation requirements. In addition to our standard truckload and LTL service we also provide expedite service.
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs