Join a dynamic HR team who values keeping the HUMAN in Human Resources! Collaborate directly with the Director of HR and HR & Benefits Specialist to further develop Buchanan's HR processes throughout the organization by managing corporate recruiting, training and development, and employee relations.
- Assist Director of Human Resources to develop and deliver training to all levels of the organization
- Grow the performance management process
- Manage job descriptions, job analysis, and assist with compensation planning
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System, including training hiring managers in use of the system
- Work with hiring managers through entire recruiting process, including preparing job ads, scheduling interviews, preparing offers, onboarding new hires
- Collaborate with HR team for new employee orientation
- Other assigned duties.
Qualifications / Education:
- Able to balance several ongoing projects and maintain forward momentum
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate with all levels within the organization
- Experience working as a recruiter and interviewer; minimum 1-3 years preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or related subject preferred
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs