This position provides tracking and tracing functions for all brokered shipments including, but not limited to, maintaining and updating PU and DEL ETAs, progression tracking and keeping both Logistics Specialists and Account Managers up to date.
- Follows designated loads from start to finish. Including phone calls, e-mails, text, and any other means to get information from Dispatchers and/or Drivers
- Relay information to Account Managers along with documentation of loads
- Updating ETA’s for arrival and departure as updated from the carrier
- Daily Transit calls
- Request of POD and Invoice upon delivery of load
- Problem solving and conflict resolution should the issue arise
- Back up to 2nd shift Night Track team
- Assistance to other Logistics Coordinators and Logistics Supervisor as necessary
- Administrative assistance
- Learn general knowledge of the transportation industry
- Flexible hours ranging between 7:00AM and 6:00PM
- Advancement opportunity
- Fun, fast-pace, success driven atmosphere
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs