The Logistics Administrative Specialist will support the logistics team by on-boarding new carriers and providing various administrative support to the logistics team.
- On-board new carriers and provide administrative assistance to same
- Monitor unbilled shipments and assist in obtaining required paperwork necessary for billing
- Provide assistance to carriers seeking resolution of payment and/or other issues
- Coordinate communication with division regarding employee attendance
- Maintain data integrity for carrier database
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong customer service skills preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ administrative or data entry experience preferred
- High school degree or higher preferred
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs